When you’re sitting in an office, have you ever wondered who designed it?
Across the US and Canada, InterWork Office Solutions plans, furnishes, installs, and manages office openings, closings, and relocations for some of the world’s best-known brands. Our focus on sustainable furnishings and disposal practices has led to unprecedented growth, and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to join our winning team.
We’re now hiring an experienced Sales Manager to oversee business development efforts and build our sales team. The ideal person will have proven experience in b-to-b sales, preferably focused on high-level decision makers at mid-sized and large firms. Those with experience in the office furniture, moving, or allied industries are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate possesses proven success in a similar role and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This role will report directly to the CEO.
Objectives of this Role
- Cultivate a best-in-class sales team, starting in the Northeast and expanding nationally
- Develop and execute a sales plan that aligns with quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our offerings
- Play a vital role in our growth and success story
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Coach, mentor, and lead the sales team on a path to success
- Set individual sales targets with Account Executives and manage to those targets
- Track sales goals and report results to the leadership team
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- Coordinate with the Marketing department on lead generation and the development of sales support materials
- Serve as a tireless promoter of our products and services
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related discipline, or equivalent skills and experience
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in sales management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting and motivating others to reach sales goals
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Prior managerial experience in a b-to-b sales role focused on services
- The ability to apply technology improve sales efforts
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
Salary: $75,000 – $85,000, plus incentive plan and bonus
Benefits: Unlimited paid time off, hybrid work schedule, health/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, tuition assistance, 401(k) with company match
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday
Regular Travel: 15-20%, subject to change commensurate with COVID restrictions
Work Location: Remote & Office
InterWork Office Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.