When you’re sitting in an office, have you ever wondered who designed it?
Across the US and Canada, InterWork Office Solutions plans, furnishes, installs, and manages office openings, closings, and relocations for some of the world’s best-known brands. Our focus on sustainable furnishings and disposal practices has led to unprecedented growth, and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to join our winning team.
We’re now hiring an experienced Marketing Manager to oversee all advertising, social media, digital (including the tech stack and website), as well as our sustainability program, EcoWork. The ideal person will have proven experience in b-to-b marketing, with an emphasis in copywriting, content development, and design.
The ideal candidate possesses proven success in a similar role and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This role will report directly to the CEO.
Objectives of this Role
- Build brand recall and equity through the creative implementation of marketing communications
- Implement strategy to increase market share
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including product management, sales, and customer support
- Update senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and the results of campaigns
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Prepare comprehensive marketing strategies that align with company goals
- Supervise and manage the marketing team, including one full-time and one part-time employee
- Support sales team with up-to-date and aligned marketing materials
- Plan, create and oversee the design, content, and production of all marketing materials
- Plan promotional and awareness campaigns and support
- Manage all online and print materials and campaigns
- Manage all digital channels, including website, social media pages, email campaigns, and responses
- Monitor, track, and document campaign results; analyze data/returns/customer response
- Cultivate and integrate new ideas and campaigns that align with current and future sales goals
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related discipline, or equivalent skills and experience
- 4-6 years’ progressively responsible marketing experience, preferably in a b-to-b setting
- Solid understanding of effective marketing strategies, materials, and channels
- Strong leadership, planning, and execution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage both internal teams and external creative partners
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, and other creative tools
- Marketing analytics experience, including the creation of dashboards and KPIs
- Knowledge of sustainability practices and a passion for conversation
- Proficiency with database marketing and CRMs
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
Salary: $80,000 – $90,000, plus incentive plan and bonus
Benefits: Unlimited paid time off, hybrid work schedule, health/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, tuition assistance, 401(k) with company match
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday
Regular Travel: 10%, subject to change commensurate with COVID restrictions
Work Location: Remote & Office
InterWork Office Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.